Thursday, September 11, 2008

Buy Franks Shit Dot Com

Yes, that's the name of the domain. http://www.buy-franks-shit.com which is a fun domain name for a number of reasons.

1. It was talked about in a funny session in the Mass Control DVDs that I got when I joined Frank's Monthly program.

2. It's an interesting SEO experiment as well to see how quickly I can get it listed in Google. (am listing everything that I do so that I can repeat this with another domain).

3. Will be fun to sell advertising space on it once it gets some traffic to it so just for grins I'll do that as well.

Okay, that's enough writing about it for now. Gotta get back to work on real things. Thank goodness I actually do type fast :)

Remember, go to www.buy-franks-shit.com and just visit or click the logo and go read his blog.

Best,

Michael