Thursday, June 05, 2008

Do you know how great you are?

When was the last time someone stopped you and told you how great you are? When was the last time you stopped and told yourself how great you are? Think on that for a second and read on:

YOU ARE GREAT. THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU.

Did you feel your vibration shift? I sure hope so. We don't stop often enough to appreciate ourselves and to love ourselves by simply taking a moment to take a breath and appreciate who we are.

We're all in this busy-ness called life together. But we still should take time to give a little bit of thanks to ourselves for being who we are, no matter what's going on in our lives. No matter how busy you are, you can shift your energy and your vibration and what you're attracting instantly by taking time to appreciate who you are.

I want to make sure you know that you're important in my life. Not because of how much you spend with me, but because you've taken time to step into my life and allowed me to share with you a nugget of information, a joke, a thought, or just to say simply HELLO. You may know how much that means, but just in case you don't, it's a lot.

So I want to take a moment to let you know that you are in fact GREAT. That you deserve wonderful things coming your way through the law of attraction and through your taking action.

I also want to say thanks for taking that time you did to drop into my life. You've added amazing energy to things and that's appreciated.

Good luck in everything you do and God bless you on your way to being everything you came here to be.

To your success and prosperity.

Michael Murdock