Sunday, April 06, 2008

Back On Track

Last week, I fell ill. For the first time in many years I got sick with the flu/fever with absolutely no warning. In mere hours I went from being healthy and happy go lucky to bed-ridden with a 102 fever which did not subside for 4 days.

For those of you out there who have not had this yet, it's not the normal stomach upset, coughing, wheezing type of flu. This is simply a very hot fever, chills, and a drop in blood pressure that will literally keep you laying down more than standing up. Your body will also inhale fluids, but not expel them expect through sweat glands. I do not recommend this for anyone.

At the first sign of something this nasty, do yourself a favor. Grab as many vitamins as you can, and take them. Airborne, vitamin C and others. Stay warm, and make sure that you're being watched over by someone, or take yourself to the hospital and check in as it's going to be a bumpy ride.

Now that this is over, I am ready for life and everything that it has to throw at me once again. So...bring it on!

Let's Rock!

Mike